[Bio-matrix] Complimentary pass to Next-Generation DNA Sequencing 2009 event

Sarah Haynes via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by enquire from iqpc.co.uk)
Tue Jan 5 10:30:58 EST 2010

Register now for Next-Generation DNA Sequencing
18 - 20 January, 2010 ● Grand Connaught Rooms, London, UK

Dear Colleague,

I am delighted to announce that in light of the continued success of the Pharma IQ DNA sequencing event (http://www.dnaevent.com), we are able to offer you a complimentary place to attend the conference. New sponsors have come on board and purchased a limited number of free places for us to distribute. As they indicated they would be interested in meeting an individual from your organisation, and seeing as we have been in touch with you, I wanted to give you the first opportunity to take up one of these free places.

All I need is the following information from the person that will be attending, before the 8th of January:

Name
Tel
Email
Job title
Company/Organisation
Address

Again, there are only a limited number of free places available, and these need to be allocated on a "first-come first-served" basis to ensure fairness.  Therefore, if you're interested, it would be advisable to get back to us ASAP by completing the attached form (http://image.exct.net/lib/ff2912787067/d/1/Complimentary%20pass%20form.doc) and then calling +44 207 368 9300 or emailing enquire from iqpc.co.uk and quoting the special code 18267.001GUEST.

Because this offer is not available to everyone, you won't find it mentioned on the website, so you need to call us to secure a place. However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to reply to this email.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you onsite.

Best Regards,
Sarah Haynes

Pharma IQ
0207 368 9861

ANY QUESTIONS?

If you have any enquiries
mailto:enquire from iqpc.co.uk
e-mail  or contact us via telephone
44 (0)20 7368 9300 or Fax 44 (0)20 7368 9301. Please quote
your customer code 2020

IQPC KNOWLEDGE BANK

Can't make it to the conference? IQPC Knowledge bank has
the answer! Visit our Knowledgebank to
http://www.IQPCKnowledgeBank.com
order
your CD-ROM or conference documentation .

EMAIL UPDATES

Our email updates are the best way to stay aware of upcoming
opportunities and events. You'll never again miss out on
the essential information you need to stay competitive
in your industry. Please register here if you would like
http://www.iqpc.co.uk/ebsubscribe
receive
monthly email updates .

SEND TO A FRIEND

Dont forget to
http://view.exacttarget.com/ftaf.aspx?j=fe611672706c017e7717&m=ff2912787067&ls=fdea1c777461037c701d7671&jb=ffcf14
send this
email to a colleague .

	This email was sent by:
	IQPC Ltd.
	Anchor House
	15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3QL, United Kingdom

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( http://email.exacttarget.com/Company/Policies/PrivacyPolicy.html?linkid=View+Privacy+Policy )