[Bio-matrix] From Tunisia

Nabil Abid via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by nabilabidbensalem2008 from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 7 05:08:00 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,
I have downloaded the software PROMSED2 from your website and thank
you for this. I need to know if i can get the software with unlimited
sequence number to analyse because i downloaded the software with max
number of sequences to analyse 15. Let me know please
Best wishes

--
Dr. Abid Nabil Ben Salem
Laboratoire des Maladies Transmissibles et Substances Biologiquement