[Bio-matrix] From Tunisia

Nabil Abid via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by nabilabidbensalem2008 from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 7 05:08:00 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,
I have downloaded the software PROMSED2 from your website and thank
you for this. I need to know if i can get the software with unlimited
sequence number to analyse because i downloaded the software with max
number of sequences to analyse 15. Let me know please
Best wishes

Dr. Abid Nabil Ben Salem
Laboratoire des Maladies Transmissibles et Substances Biologiquement
Actives LR99-ES27
Unité de Biologie Moléculaire
Faculté de Pharmacie Avenue Avicenne 5000 Monastir, Tunisie
Tel./ +216 93541940
Fax/ + 216 73 465 754