[Bio-matrix] Join Next Generation DNA Sequencing Experts

Emily Fry via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by enquire from iqpc.co.uk)
Thu Jan 13 02:01:07 EST 2011

PREDICTIVE TOXICOLOGY 2011
22-24February, 2011, London, UK

http://www.predictivetoxicology.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=394526
AGENDA AT A GLANCE

http://secure.iqpc.com/SRS2k.dll/DelegateEdit?del_guid={3D326710-FDC8-4301-AD69-B2CE710D423D}
REGISTER

http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=397946
DOWNLOAD CENTER

Dear ,

As a past attendee of Pharma IQ's Predictive Toxicology conference
http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=397946
(Review Top Presentations ) I wanted you to be the first to know the dates for
http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=394530
next year's conference . The conference will once again be held in London on 23 rd-24 th February 2011.Plus, brand new for this year, there will be a pre-conference focus day on 22 nd February 2011 dedicated to the use of stem cells in predictive toxicology.
http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=394526
(Click here to review the preliminary agenda)

In addition, to build on last year's success, we will be exploringadvanced methods for the detection of organ specific toxicity such as cardiotox, hepatotox, kidney toxicity etc, in silico modelling, enhancing in vitro and in vivo cell assays, drug transporters in drug toxicity and the regulatory perspective of drug safety testing. Thesecomprehensive insights from international thought leaderswill help you toimprove the predictivity of your early safety assaysresulting in reduced late stage drug attrition and an increased number of safe drugs to market.

So, to hear more about these most recent advances in predictive toxicology and safety testing and more, save the dates in your diary! You can request a location update by emailing us at
mailto:enquire from iqpc.co.uk
enquire from iqpc.co.uk  with the subject line:Predictive Toxicology Location Updates.

I look forward to seeing you again in February,

Best wishes,

Rachel

P.S. Book early to take advantage of the
http://www.iqpc.com/Event.aspx?id=394528
first early bird discounts - book and pay before this Friday October 9th and save up to L200!

ANY QUESTIONS?

If you have any enquiries
mailto:enquire from iqpc.co.uk
e-mail  or contact us via telephone
44 (0)20 7368 9300 or Fax 44 (0)20 7368 9301. Please quote
your customer code 2020

IQPC KNOWLEDGE BANK

Can't make it to the conference? IQPC Knowledge bank has
the answer! Visit our Knowledgebank to
http://www.IQPCKnowledgeBank.com
order
your CD-ROM or conference documentation .

EMAIL UPDATES

Our email updates are the best way to stay aware of upcoming
opportunities and events. You'll never again miss out on
the essential information you need to stay competitive
in your industry. Please register here if you would like
http://www.iqpc.co.uk/ebsubscribe
receive
monthly email updates .

SEND TO A FRIEND

Dont forget to
http://view.exacttarget.com/ftaf.aspx?j=fe6016757266047f7212&m=ff2912787067&ls=fdc8157072650c7e7412727267&jb=ffcf14
send this
email to a colleague .

	This email was sent by:
	IQPC Ltd.
	129 Wilton Road
	Victoria, London, SW1V 1JZ, United Kingdom

	We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy.
	( http://email.exacttarget.com/Company/Policies/PrivacyPolicy.html?linkid=View+Privacy+Policy )