[Bio-matrix] APBC2012 Call for Posters - Melbourne Australia

Phoebe Chen via biomatrx%40net.bio.net (by Phoebe.Chen from latrobe.edu.au)
Sat Sep 24 01:13:44 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this
call for posters. Please distribute it to your colleagues.

Regards,
Organizing Committee of APBC2012

------------
CALL FOR POSTERS (APBC 2012)
The Tenth Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC2012)
17-19 Jan, 2012, Melbourne, Australia
http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/ypchen/APBC2012/

Please consider submitting a poster to the conference.

The deadline for Posters submission is 25th Oct 2011.

The details of the call for posters can be found here:
http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/ypchen/APBC2012/  and click 'Call for Posters'

We are looking forward to meeting you in Melbourne .

Organizing Committee of APBC2012

Conference program chairs
Peer Bork, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Phoebe Chen, La Trobe University, Australia

Professor Phoebe Chen
Professor and Chair  & Head of Department,
Department of Computer Science and Computer Engineering,
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria 3086, Australia
T: +61 3 9479 6768 |F: +61 3 9479 3060| Office: BG238
E:  phoebe.chen from latrobe.edu.au<mailto:phoebe.chen from latrobe.edu.au>
P:  http://homepage.cs.latrobe.edu.au/ypchen/index.htm