bionet.crystallography passes - 152 YES, 1 NO

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Thu Apr 23 14:13:00 EST 1992

I am pleased to announce that bionet.crystallography passed on a vote
of 152 to 1.  We will establish this newsgroup in the next week or two
along with bionet.plants when the smoke clears from the IRLEARN -->
Daresbury mailing list transition.

Because there is a 14 character limit on sections of USENET newsgroup
names, we will probably have to shorten crystallography to
xtallography or crystalography.  If anyone has any better
abbreviations, please feel free to send them to me personally at
kristoff at genbank.bio.net.

				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net