PBONE conference announcement

Una Smith una at phy.duke.edu
Fri Aug 7 17:54:57 EST 1992

PBONE

Saturday, October 17, 1992

Mount Holyoke College,
South Hadley, Massachusetts

First announcement and Call for papers

       The 1992 meeting of the Population Biologists of New England
(PBONE) will be held on Saturday, October 17, at Mount Holyoke
College, South Hadley, MA,  beginning at 9:00 (registration at 8:00).

       Simon Levin will be the keynote speaker.  All PBONE
researchers are encouraged  to present their current research in
morning and afternoon contributed paper sessions (15 minute
presentations).

       Please complete the enclosed registration/call for papers form and
return it as soon as possible.  The deadline for receipt of abstracts is
September 25.  Please xerox and distribute copies of this notice to
anyone you think might be interested, particularly graduate students
and new faculty.

       A second notice, with a tentative schedule, map, and directions to
South Hadley (it's north of Springfield, south of Amherst, east of
Northampton, and west of  Belchertown) will be sent to everyone who
returns the registration form.  If you have any questions or need more
information, please contact me at (413)-538-2110 (after 31 August),
or via e-mail at aellison at mhc.mtholyoke.edu.

See you there!

Aaron M. Ellison
Dept. Biological Sciences
Mount Holyoke College
South Hadley, MA 01075-1484

PBONE
REGISTRATION FORM/CALL FOR PAPERS

Name

Affiliation

Address

E-mail

             I will attend the October 17 PBONE meeting at Mount
Holyoke

             I plan to give a talk (please enclose abstract)

             I cannot attend, but keep/add my name on/to the mailing list.

(cut here and return)
-----
Instructions for submitting your abstract:

       Abstracts should be 300 words or less, and in the following
format:

AUTHOR(S). Affiliation, Address.
Title (begin on a new line)
Text of abstract (begin on a new line).

Where to mail your registration and abstract:

       Registration forms and abstracts should be mailed to:

             Aaron M. Ellison
             Department of Biological Sciences
             Clapp Laboratory
             Mount Holyoke College
             South Hadley, MA 01075-1484

       You may submit registration forms and abstracts via electronic
mail (all e-mail correspondence will be acknowledged) to:

aellison at mhc.mtholyoke.edu     [internet]
 ellison at mhc             [bitnet]

Deadline for receipt of abstracts:

September 25

Please do not reply to me about this conference.  The conference
coodinator's name, mailing address and e-mail address are included above.

--

Una Smith   una at phy.duke.edu    School of the Environment
                                Duke University