GOS off-line due to genbank.bio.net disk crash

David Kristofferson kristoff at presto.ig.com
Wed Jul 22 12:32:26 EST 1992

We had a power problem during the night that led to a disk crash, so
genbank.bio.net is off-line until probably mid afternoon today, 22
July.  BIOSCI mail distribution and the GenBank e-mail servers will
all be affected.  Mail to the various genbank.bio.net addresses will
be queued, but we will not be able to answer your queries until after
the system comes back up.  I will also send a copy of this posting to
the Daresbury addresses to increase its chance of getting distributed
widely.