The Other Side of the NCBI story is coming

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Mon Jun 29 13:03:56 EST 1992

I posted a message from Dr. Richard Roberts to this forum the other
day about the current predicament at NCBI.

I should also say, in the interest of fairness, that a response will
be made by the Biotechnology Software Manufacturer's Association in
the very near future.

I would submit that fairness requires your hearing both sides of the
story before reaching a conclusion and acting on it.

I need to make it clear also that, though I am an employee of
IntelliGenetics, I am not personally involved in the above Association
and will strictly adhere to my public role of providing access to
BIOSCI to all parties in this dispute.

				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net