Computers in Health Care Speakers Wanted

Gary D. Duzan gdtltr at ravel.udel.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:56:54 EST 1992

   The Delaware State Hospital is looking for speakers for its upcoming
conference entitled "Computers in Health Care". Talks should be no longer
than an hour and a half, and address practical applications of computer and
information technology in a health care environment. Honorarium and travel
expenses will be provided.

   The conference will be held at the Delaware State Hospital, New Castle,
DE, on November 20, 1992. If you are interested in speaking at this
conference, please contact me ASAP through E-mail at "duzan at cis.udel.edu"
(Internet) or contact the DSH Computer Systems Support department at
(302) 577-4376.

                                  Gary D. Duzan
                                  System Administrator
                                  Delaware State Hospital

                              duzan at cis.udel.edu
 [|o o|]        Virtual Reality? No thanks, I've already got one.       [|o o|]
  |_o_|        Disclaimer: I have no idea what I am talking about.       |_o_|