Online Journal not reachable by email

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.ncsu.edu
Wed May 27 19:34:44 EST 1992

This is a follow up to something I mentioned about 2 weeks ago.
The follow up comes about because I received a request from a
European lab to ask for an EMail address.

The Journal:   Online Journal of Current Clinical Trials (  "peer reviewed" )
Mail address:  Amer. Assoc. for Advan. of Sci.
	       Online J. of Curr. Clin. Trials
	       1333 H Street NW
               Washington, DC  20005

Contact person:            Sandy Williams
Tel.:                      +1 (202) 326-6734
FAX:                       +1 (202) 842-2868
EMail (Internet/Bitnet) :  ===> NONE <=== (and no connect date in sight)

Originally, advertised as going "on line" 1 Apr 1992, now projected
for 1 Jul 1992.

~~~Steve
---