BIOSCI 1992 Readership Survey is over - THANKS!!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Nov 2 15:49:34 EST 1992

I'd like to express my personal thanks to all of you who replied to
the BIOSCI survey during the last four weeks.  The total number of
unique responses received this year (i.e., after multiple replies were
discarded) was 860 versus 600 last year, for an increase of 43.3% over
1991!  I will now sift through the mailing lists to try and determine
the fraction of those who may have seen the message but did not
respond and also break out the newsreading software and country
results.  I am also breaking out the country results from the 1991
survey (done solely by examining e-mail addresses since the question
was not explicitly asked last year) and will post both the 1991 and
1992 results together.  I hope to have all of this done by the end of
the week, barring too many interuptions.

Thanks again everyone for your time and support!!

				kristoff at net.bio.net