P.S. - Subscribing to the BTK list

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Sat Nov 14 14:05:40 EST 1992

It was brought to my attention that all of you who have taken our
advice over the last few years and switched to USENET news software
may have forgotten how to ask for e-mail subscriptions.

Please send all requests for e-mail subscriptions to the prototype
BioThermalKinetics list to

			  biosci at net.bio.net

regardless of your location.  This group will *not* be carried on
netnews, nor will it be an option at daresbury.ac.uk until it passes a
vote within six months.  At that time if it fails the vote, it will be
shut down at BIOSCI.

You do not need to remember any special LISTSERV or other syntax to
subscribe.  A plain English request to subscribe to the list is all
that is necessary.  Perhaps someday we will be forced to automate that
process and make *your* lives harder to lessen our workload, but to
date we can handle the daily e-mail subscription requests
expeditiously, and our goal is to have news software catch on instead
of investing effort in e-mail development.

				kristoff at net.bio.net