Ensuring that your news software receives ALL of the bionet groups

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Fri Nov 20 22:00:19 EST 1992

I am passing along this recent message from my colleague Kenton which
was posted to BIOFORUM/bionet.general.  Kenton posts monthly messages
which can be used by the news software to update your local
distribution if new BIOSCI/bionet groups are created.  Some sites may
not be using this information properly and thus might not see new
groups.  If you can't find newsgroups locally that you see listed in
our monthly info sheet posting, please pass this along to your systems
administrator.

				kristoff at net.bio.net