IMPORTANT!! - 1992 ANNUAL BIOSCI READERSHIP SURVEY - PLEASE RESPOND!!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Thu Oct 1 20:30:38 EST 1992

It's time to justify our existence once again by counting our
readership, so I'd ***GREATLY*** appreciate it if everyone who sees
this message respond to 2 or 3 simple questions (see SURVEY below).
Anyone who reads this message is requested to respond *regardless* of
their location or affiliation.  Only individual responses will be
counted, i.e. one e-mail/one person.  Duplicate votes will be
eliminated.  I will be reposting this message approximately weekly and
collecting responses up through 11/1/92.  Thanks in advance!!

------------------------------- SURVEY -------------------------------

(NOTE - You need not return this form.  Please simply reply with your
answers to the following questions.)

1) In what country are you located?

2) Did you see this message in your e-mail or by using some kind of
   newsreading software?

3) If you saw it using news software, what program do you use?

Please use one of the addresses given below to send in your response
or respond to me directly at kristoff at net.bio.net.  This message is
also set with a Reply-To line to direct responses to the
biovote at net.bio.net address, but please use the Daresbury address
below (esp. in Europe) if you have any problems getting through to
biovote at net.bio.net.

Address to submit survey              Location        Network
biovote at daresbury.ac.uk               U.K.            JANET
biovote at net.bio.net                   U.S.A.          Internet/BITNET

Thanks in advance for your time and help in sustaining BIOSCI!  The
results of this survey will be posted to BIONEWS/bionet.announce in
November.

				Sincerely,

				David Kristofferson, Ph.D.
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager