Echinoderm Newsletter

Winston Hide whide at emu.imgen.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:00:39 EST 1992

  			      STARNET

This is to announce the launching of a new electronic newsletter,

			      STARNET

that is aimed at all biologists with an interest in ECHINODERMS.

The newsletter will contain information on echinoderm biologists,
want-ads, submissions from interested people and other sundry light and
also scientific fare.

If you would like to be added to the distribution list, please
email to

Win Hide
at

	whide at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu

Replies for (trial?) subscription to STARNET via to bionet.announce will not be answered
as reliably as direct replies to my account.

Win Hide
Institute of Molecular Genetics
Baylor College of Medicine

{NOTE added by moderator - this message has a Reply-To: line in its
header so that replies should be directed automatically back to WIn
instead of to the newsgroup.  I can not get into the business of
forwarding replies to messages. - DK]