biology-journals-contents WAIS source unavailable

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Aug 11 12:02:44 EST 1993

The biology-journals-contents WAIS source is currently not available
due to system problems on net.bio.net.  We hope to have this
cleared up by early this afternoon.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|=============================================================================|
| Happy, darling?                                                             |
|                                               Mmmm, yes.                    |
| What are you thinking?                                                      |
|                                               Oh, nothing.  I, I was just   |
|                                               remembering something you     |
|                                               once said about three things, |
|                                               three phrases that always     |
|                                               crop up when an affair is     |
|						coming to an end.             |
| I've forgotten.                                                             |
|                                              	One was "Happy, darling?",    |
|                                               one was "What are you         |
|                                               thinking?"...I don't remember |
|                                               what the third one was.       |
| Silly darling!                                                              |
|                                               <Long pause>                  |
| I love you.                                                                 |
|                                               Oh, yes, that was it.         |
|                       --- "Happy, darling?" Eleanor Bron & John Fortune     |