Configuration changes on net.bio.net

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Aug 11 19:22:54 EST 1993

I am busy changing the news transport software on net.bio.net to
something more modern than the steam driven transport engine we are
currently using.  As a result, there will be a short outage of news
service (which should be invisible to bionet readers) this evening,
and we may have some 'teething' problems tommorrow while we clean up
loose ends.

Sorry for any inconvience this may cause.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
| The United States Tax Court ruled in favor of the Internal Revenue          |
| Service's claim that Irwin Schiff would have to pay $92,000 in back taxes   |
| and penalties.  Schiff is the author of "How Anyone Can Stop Paying Income  |
| Taxes," the now-failed thesis that the IRS lacked the authority to tax      |
| anyone who did not file a return, a strategy he had employed since 1973.    |