Limited BIOSCI@net.bio.net service next week

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Aug 13 21:22:27 EST 1993

Both Kenton Hoover and I will be working on the road next week and
will be logging in to the BIOSCI computer net.bio.net from remote
sites.

The biosci at net.bio.net address will be monitored for emergencies by
Michael Berch here, but either Kenton or I will be handling routine
requests to biosci at net.bio.net as our schedules permit.  PLEASE do NOT
send BIOSCI requests to our personal e-mail addresses as they will be
delayed by doing so.

This will lead to some delays in processing requests, so your patience
is appreciated.  Postings to this moderated newsgroup
(BIONEWS/bionet.announce) may also be delayed a bit in appearance next
week.

Late this month or in early September we plan to finish implementation
of completely automated e-mail subscription processing software here
although we will continue to offer human assistance for those who need
it.  We continue, however, to encourage the use of USENET news
software instead of e-mail whenever possible.

				kristoff at net.bio.net