Problem with bionet./BIOSCI groups/mailing lists

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at NET.BIO.NET
Mon Aug 23 06:08:09 EST 1993

Due to a problem at a site receiving the bionet. groups, duplicate messages are
being put into the bionet. news groups and leaking over into the mailing lists. We are working to drop a bomb, er, fix the problem at that site.

We'll keep you posted as the work continues.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|      And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a     |
|            man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit.          |