[ANNOUNCE] OWL & PRINTS on UH Gene-Server

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed Dec 8 11:57:27 EST 1993

Alan Bleasby said:
> Owing to requests from USA/Pacific-rim the OWL and prints database are
> now available on the  NCBI  server via  anonymous  ftp. OWL is in  the
> directory   repository/OWL      and  PRINTS  is   in     the directory
> repository/OWL/PRINTS (although the latter   may shortly be  moved  to
> repository/PRINTS)

They are also available on the UH Gene-Server in
~ftp/pub/gene-server/owl
and
~ftp/pub/gene-server/prints

dan

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU

"Without the voice of reason, every faith is its own curse" -- Sting

myself.