Several BIOSCI admin items of note

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Dec 10 17:13:18 EST 1993

Alan Bleasby will be moderating bionet.announce next week during my
trip to ASCB.

Kenton Hoover will be making another attempt this weekend at the news
software upgrade on net.bio.net. He will be posting notices about this
to several of the groups shortly, listing the down time expected here.

I will be handling mail sent to biosci-help at net.bio.net in the
evenings from my hotel room as Kenton has his hands full with system
issues.  Please expect a consequent delay in response time.

Everyone please be aware that mail sent to biosci at net.bio.net is
answered only by an automatic reply program now which sends BIOSCI
instructions.  If you need personal help (in the Americas and the
Pacific Rim), please use the address

		       biosci-help at net.bio.net.

My usual warning still holds too - sending mail to my personal address
kristoff at net.bio.net risks sending your message into a black hole from
which it may take weeks to emerge.  Please use the correct address for
your BIOSCI requests!!

				biosci-help at net.bio.net