DELAYS in bionet.announce postings - SORRY!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at
Wed Dec 22 19:26:37 EST 1993

My apologies for delays in getting the following messages posted.  A
combination of my being out of town at ASCB and the recent news
software upgrade struggle at led to a delay in getting
info out on the moderated newsgroups.  We'll be rectifying this today
and tomorrow.  I am trying to attend to all BIOSCI issues as quickly
as possible.  However, having hit 1600 messages in my mail file upon
return from the ASCB meeting, I'd appreciate your patience.

Happy Holidays to everyone on the net from the BIOSCI crew (but please
don't send me holiday greetings (Bah, humbug 8-) as I don't need more
e-mail right now)!

				biosci-help at