IMPORTANT - Mail and News Problems at net.bio.net

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Wed Dec 29 14:30:07 EST 1993

We are having some problems with the newsgroup mailing addresses and
mail to news gateways on net.bio.net.  Kenton is working on getting
these resolved and we hope to have the system back in complete
operation by the end of the day.  Some people have reported receiving
copies of our autoreply message when posting to some of the newsgroup
mailing addresses.  It is probably a good idea to refrain from further
mail postings via net.bio.net until an "all clear" notice is posted
here.  Feel free to continue to use the addresses at daresbury.ac.uk
in the interim.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net