IMPORTANT - Mail and News Problems at

David Kristofferson kristoff at
Wed Dec 29 14:30:07 EST 1993

We are having some problems with the newsgroup mailing addresses and
mail to news gateways on  Kenton is working on getting
these resolved and we hope to have the system back in complete
operation by the end of the day.  Some people have reported receiving
copies of our autoreply message when posting to some of the newsgroup
mailing addresses.  It is probably a good idea to refrain from further
mail postings via until an "all clear" notice is posted
here.  Feel free to continue to use the addresses at
in the interim.

				biosci-help at