Babak Sehari postings -- iastate.edu is dealing

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Tue Jan 5 12:06:30 EST 1993

The poster flooding the net with copies of the same message in every newsgroup
is being dealt with.  When I started seeing the messages, I sent mail to the
News administrator at his site asking for something to be done about it, and I
just got back this mail message (which I consider OK to post since it's a form
letter that was sent out to anyone who wrote to the news administrator of the
site about the problem):

-----