GREAT NEWS!!! COMMERCIAL JOB POSTING DILEMMA RESOLVED!!!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Fri Jan 8 14:55:12 EST 1993

I am happy to announce a significant breakthrough!!!  Commercial job
postings have been approved on this newsgroup (EMPLOYMENT/bionet.jobs)
as long as they follow the guidelines listed below.  My thanks to
Henry Schaffer for formulating a compromise and to Steve Wolff at NSF
for approving it!  Excerpts from his response to my letter are
provided below.

				kristoff at net.bio.net