CELL-BIOLOGY/bionet.cellbiol passes - 84 YES to 1 NO.

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Tue Jun 15 13:38:51 EST 1993

The Cell Biology group squeaked over the required 80 vote limit and
will be created as soon as possible.

Please DO NOT request e-mail subscriptions to this group until you see
an announcement in BIONEWS/bionet.announce that the group has been
established and is ready for operation.

Please note that I am supposedly on vacation all of this week and am
only logging in sporadically from home to monitor BIOSCI and keep my
mail from getting completely out of control.  The moral is - if you
absolutely don't have to contact me this week then please don't!

Thanks!

Group to be established: CELL-BIOLOGY/bionet.cellbiol

E-mail addresses: cellbiol at net.bio.net
                  cellbiol at daresbury.ac.uk

Discussion leader:

Ola Myklebost
Dept of Tumor Biology                             Tel +47-22-50 60 50
Institute for Cancer Research                     Fax +47-22-52 24 21
The Norwegian Radium Hospital
Montebello
N-0310 OSLO
Norway