BIOSCI service delays - sorry!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at
Tue Jun 22 15:09:12 EST 1993

Unfortunately part way through my vacation last week I became ill and
have been out of commission for the last few days.  Kenton, my usual
backup, is out of the office this week.  All mail to the
biosci at address has been processed but mail sent to my
personal address is *severely* backlogged.  I have an automatic
response on that address (kristoff at warning people to use
biosci at for BIOSCI issues.  My apologies if service over
the last few days has not been up to our usual standards.  I hope to
be back in the office in another day or two but it will take several
days for me to catch up on messages sent to my kristoff address.  If
you mailed any BIOSCI/bionet requests to kristoff at, please
remail to biosci at  Thanks in advance for your patience and

				kristoff at