BIOSCI service delays - sorry!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Tue Jun 22 15:09:12 EST 1993

Unfortunately part way through my vacation last week I became ill and
have been out of commission for the last few days.  Kenton, my usual
backup, is out of the office this week.  All mail to the
biosci at net.bio.net address has been processed but mail sent to my
personal address is *severely* backlogged.  I have an automatic
response on that address (kristoff at net.bio.net) warning people to use
biosci at net.bio.net for BIOSCI issues.  My apologies if service over
the last few days has not been up to our usual standards.  I hope to
be back in the office in another day or two but it will take several
days for me to catch up on messages sent to my kristoff address.  If
you mailed any BIOSCI/bionet requests to kristoff at net.bio.net, please
remail to biosci at net.bio.net.  Thanks in advance for your patience and
understanding.

				kristoff at net.bio.net