N2-FIXATION passes - 112 YES, 3 NO

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Thu Mar 11 14:26:28 EST 1993

Voting was closed as of midnight last night and the response was
overwhelmingly in favor of the N2-FIXATION newsgroup: 112 YES votes
versus only 3 NO votes.

We will start accepting subscription requests **AFTER** a notice is
posted in BIONEWS/bionet.announce that the newgroup is ready for
operation.

Discussion Leader:
            Eng-leong Foo, Director, UNESCO Microbial Resources Center,
            Karolinska Institute, Stockholm.
            E-Mail: eng-leong_foo_mircen-ki%micforum at mica.mic.ki.se
            Phone: 46-8-7287145   Fax: 46-8-331547

Mailing List Name:         N2-FIXATION (formerly BNFNET-L)

E-mail posting addresses:  n2fix at net.bio.net
                           n2fix at daresbury.ac.uk

USENET newsgroup name:     bionet.biology.n2-fixation
addresses depending upon their location.

Address                              Location
biosci at daresbury.ac.uk               Europe, Africa, and Central Asia
biosci at net.bio.net                   Americas and the Pacific Rim

ALSO, after the lists have been set up, anyone who is currently
receiving BNFNET-L by e-mail but would rather just read the new USENET
newsgroup should contact the appropriate BIOSCI address above and
request cancellation of their e-mail subscription.

Best wishes for a successful forum.

				kristoff at net.bio.net