See you at FASEB/Experimental Biology !!!

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at
Thu Mar 25 15:46:38 EST 1993

Just one last reminder that I will be presenting a poster about BIOSCI
at the FASEB meeting in New Orleans next week.  It will be in the
computer demo area of the main exhibition hall, and I should be
standing by it most of the day.  Please stop by and bring along your
friends who are not yet familiar with BIOSCI.

As for handling BIOSCI administrative matters next week, I will be
handling mail to the biosci address during the evenings from my hotel
room.  Kenton Hoover will also be monitoring the biosci address in the
event that any problems develop requiring immediate attention.

PLEASE USE THE "biosci" address next week and refrain from sending
mail to "kristoff at" unless it is personal mail.  Mail to
the biosci address is seen by both Kenton and I and will be processed

				kristoff at