Leaving for the Summer? Please cancel your BIOSCI subs!!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Thu May 13 13:45:18 EST 1993

As another academic year comes to a close I want to send out our usual
reminder to our e-mail subscribers to be sure to cancel your
subscriptions if you are going away for an extended time period.  Late
May and June is usually our classic time period for tracking down
problems with bounced mail caused by overflowing, unread mailboxes.

			       NOTE!!!!

 PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR CANCELLATION REQUESTS TO THE NEWSGROUPS!!!!