BIOSCI TALKS THIS WEEK IN THE WASH. DC AREA!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Nov 1 15:04:48 EST 1993

I will be making a four day trip to the Washington, DC area from 2 - 5
Nov and will be giving two public talks about BIOSCI during this time.

The first will be sponsored by the Georgetown University Dept. of
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and will take place on Wed., 3 Nov.
at 2:30 PM in Basic Science Rm 341.

The second talk will be at 3 PM on Thurs., 4 Nov. at 3 PM at NIH/NLM
in the Lister Hill auditorium.

While those of you who can read this message are already familiar with
BIOSCI/bionet, please alert your non-user colleagues to this
opportunity to learn about electronic communications, WAIS, and
Gopher.

I also look forward to meeting any of my network friends who care to
stop by!

				kristoff at net.bio.net