New GDB 5.2 Temporarily 0ff-line

help at gdb.org help at gdb.org
Tue Nov 30 13:47:48 EST 1993

*                                                                             *
*                     New GDB 5.2 Temporarily 0ff-line                        *

        GDB Version 5.2 was due to be installed and loaded by 8:00am

        this morning.

        As we are in the process of completing the load of GDB data

        into the new software, the database has been taken

        off-line until late this afternoon (30 November 93).

        We will post an additional message once the database is fully

        loaded and on-line for use.  If there are any comments or

	questions, please contact us at help at gdb.org