Organization of a congress on LIM domain proteins in 1994.

Atlantis L309 at
Thu Oct 7 13:46:33 EST 1993

We are planing a short meeting on LIM domain proteins. We have already
contacted known people working on this subject. However, if somebody
would like to participate he could send us his references.
Ideas for funding are also welcome. This meeting will probably take
place in Alsace near Strasbourg (France) in end of summer/beginning of
autumn 1994.

E-mail : L309 at
         L309 at

Dr JL Evrard, IBMP, 12, rue du General Zimmer, 67084 Strasbourg Cedex,