IMPORTANT!! - 1993 ANNUAL BIOSCI READERSHIP SURVEY - PLEASE RESPOND!!

David Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Mon Oct 11 12:44:43 EST 1993

This is the *second* posting of this survey.  If you have already
responded, please do not respond again.  Responses will be collected
through 24:00 Pacific Time on 31 October.

It's time to justify our existence once again by counting our
readership, so I'd ***GREATLY*** appreciate it if everyone who sees
this message respond to two simple questions (see SURVEY below).
Anyone who reads this message is requested to respond *regardless* of
their location or job affiliation.  Only individual responses will be
counted, i.e. one e-mail/one person.  Duplicate votes will be
eliminated.  I will be reposting this message approximately weekly and
collecting responses up through 11/1/92.  Thanks in advance!!

------------------------------- SURVEY -------------------------------

1) In what country are you located?

2) Did you see this message in your e-mail or by using some kind of
   newsreading software?

(NOTE - You need not copy or return this form.  Please simply reply
with your answers to the two questions above, e.g., your response need
say nothing other than "U.S.,e-mail" or "Singapore, news".

Please use one of the addresses given below to send in your response.
This message is also set with a Reply-To line to direct responses to
the biovote at net.bio.net address, but please use the Daresbury address
below (esp. in Europe) if you have any problems getting through to
biovote at net.bio.net.

Address to submit survey              Location        Network
biovote at daresbury.ac.uk               U.K.            JANET
biovote at net.bio.net                   U.S.A.          Internet/BITNET

Thanks in advance for your time and help in sustaining BIOSCI!  The
results of this survey will be posted to BIONEWS/bionet.announce in
November.

				Sincerely,

				David Kristofferson, Ph.D.
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager