Mailer problems at net.bio.net

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Sep 1 12:47:17 EST 1993

Our automated archiving system did is monthly cut-over to 'new'
files this AM.  However, in doing so, it didn't reset the
protections on the files correctly, so persons posting to the
mailing lists may have seen some error messages.

This problem now seems to have been fixed.  Our apologies for any
inconvience this may have caused.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|      "Years ago my mother said to me, 'In this world, Elwood, you must      |
|         be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' For years I was smart. I         |
|               recommend pleasant." - Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"               |