TEMPORARY DISRUPTION at net.bio.net

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at NET.BIO.NET
Mon Sep 13 19:17:06 EST 1993

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

To: kristoff at net.bio.net
Subject: TEMPORARY DISRUPTION at net.bio.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 93 17:17:06 -0700
From: "Kenton A. Hoover" <shibumi at net.bio.net>

We're going to be doing some work on the mailing lists here at
BIOSCI, which means that some messages sent to the lists may
bounce.  We should be done in about two hours, so bear with us.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|       Said Young James, In my opinion, there's nothing in this world        |
|     beats a '52 Vincent and a redhaired girl.  Now Nortons and Greeves      |
|    won't do.  They don't have a soul like a Vincent '52.  He reached for    |
|    her hand and he gave her the keys.  He said I don't have any further     |
|    use for these.  I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome swooping    |
|    down from Heaven to carry me home.  He gave her one last kiss and died   |
|                         And he gave her his Vincent to ride.                |
|                 "1952 Vincent Black Lightning" by Richard Thompson          |

------- End of Blind-Carbon-Copy