Directory on Biotechnology Activities in India

guest at imtech.ernet.in guest at imtech.ernet.in
Mon Sep 27 20:42:03 EST 1993

[Note from the moderator - I have been assured that this is a
non-profit publication - DK]

This directory covers the research profile of more than 200 institutions
involved in Biotechnology Research and ManufacturingActivities in India.

The profile includes: Address, brief Biotechnology activities, fields of
research, projects completed and ongoing with funding agencies, publications,
scientific and technical infrastructure, collaborative agencies, use of
modern techniques, patens published. details of senior scientists/faculty,
educational programmes in biotechnology.

Price : Rs. 250/-
        US$ 80.00

Pages : 400

Compiled by:  Biotechnology Information Centre
              Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India)
              New Delhi-110 003, INDIA
              Email: btic at dbt.ernet.in

Published by : Publication & Information Directorate (CSIR)
               Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, Pusa
               New Delhi 110 012 India

To Order :
 Send Demand Draft Payable to " P I D , New Delhi"
and mail to:
Sales and Distribution Officer,
Publication and Information Directorate,
Dr. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi-110 012, INDIA