NO BIONEWS/bionet.announce POSTINGS ON WEDNESDAY, 3 Aug.

Dave Kristofferson kristoff at net.bio.net
Tue Aug 2 18:45:32 EST 1994

A note from the BIONEWS/bionet.announce moderator:

This is my last remote login while on my seminar tour to the Northeast
U.S.  (hello from the Big Apple 8-).  I will be giving my final
BIOSCI/Internet talk at Manhatten College Wednesday at 10:30AM (room
102 in the Computer Center - this talk is open to biologists from
other institutions in the New York City area also) and will then be
flying back home Wednesday evening.

Any messages submitted to BIONEWS/bionet.announce Wednesday will be
posted on Thursday when I am back at work.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net