Yes, we do take vacations (sort of).

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Sun Aug 21 09:39:08 EST 1994

Just a note that Dave Mack will be handling technical support mail to
biosci-help at net.bio.net Monday and Tuesday.  I am out this week and
the first day or two of next.  From Wed. on I will be logging in once
a day only to handle mail sent directly to biosci-help at net.bio.net and
postings to the newsgroups that I moderate.

As usual, please do not send mail to my personal e-mail address.
This is not recommended under normal circumstances, and will certainly
slow a response down to your mail this coming week.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net