Products for Science, Industry and Education

Keith Weinberger cybersec at
Sat Aug 27 13:17:05 EST 1994

[Note from the moderator - I have been assured that there will be no
charge for using this service.  If anyone finds out otherwise, please
let me know and I will not continue to post such announcements.]

I have an on-line copy of catelogs for the science (specifically bioscience)
industry on-line.  This catelog has all sorts of equipment.  If anyone would
like a copy, please mail me a note :

cybersec at

By next month, I will have a BBS designed so that you may order products
directly off the internet.

Keith Weinberger