Reminder about BIOSCI Support Service delays at net.bio.net this week and next.

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Sat Dec 3 23:19:37 EST 1994

While I am happy to report that the first seven BIOSCI/Internet talks
on the seminar tour this last week went quite well, (1) mail sent to
biosci-help at net.bio.net is temporarily backlogged, and (2) I will most
likely not be able to log in on Wednesday through Friday of this
coming week while travelling.  I should have the current mail backlog
cleared by tomorrow (Sunday) evening.  Dave Mack will continue to
monitor BIOSCI mail here for emergencies during the coming week but
other requests for assistance will be queued until my return.  Due to
the upcoming ASCB meeting in San Francisco the following week, which
will make e-mail replies difficult for me except at night, technical
support responses will continue to be slow probably until the end of
next week (the 16th).  Similar delays will affect the newsgroups that
I moderate, especially BIONEWS/bionet.announce.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net