>>Biomedical equipment available<<

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Sat Dec 10 09:10:23 EST 1994

                         NOTICE

	We have an extensive inventory of biomedical
and imaging equipment available at prices as low as 10%
of original manufacturers selling price.  Items include
Diagnostic Ultrasound,  Echocardiography System, Duplex
Vascular Ultrasound with Doppler,  EKG's,  Holter Monitors,
Defibrillators, Laboratory equipment, Physiologic Recorders,
Stress Test Monitors, Patient Monitors, Computer equipment,
and much more.  Please note, this is not a commercial
advertisment, we are simply recycling equipment no longer
needed in our ongoing research and imaging operations.
Send email to receive complete list of available equipment.

ULTRAMED, INC.                        ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Alternate email address                 ULTRAMED at delphi.com
Grosse Pointe Farms, MICH 48236 USA             (313) 884-1139