BIOSCI service at net.bio.net getting back to normal ...

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Fri Dec 16 01:23:32 EST 1994

BIOSCI at net.bio.net is back to full staffing again today (for the
first time in almost three weeks) after the end of the ASCB meeting
yesterday which followed closely after my recent Internet seminar
tour.  I'm happy to say that both the seminar tour and the meeting
were quite successful.  About 350 people came by the BIOSCI booth at
ASCB during the last four days.

It will still be a few days before all backlogged mail, BIOSCI user
address database entries, etc. are processed and postponed maintenance
on the mailing lists is complete.  Your patience and understanding in
the interim is appreciated.

Finally, Happy Holidays to all of our readers!  We will also be
celebrating the Christmas holidays in another week or so, but will not
be too far from our laptop computers in case we are needed 8-).

				biosci-help at net.bio.net