5th internation Polychaete conference

xyang at kean.ucs.mun.ca xyang at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Wed Feb 2 21:55:48 EST 1994

Fifth International Polychaete Conference

Time: 2-7 July  1995

Place: Qingdao, People's Republic of China

Contact Person
   Prof. B.L.  Wu

   Marine Ecology Polychaete Laboratory
   First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration
   3A Hongdaozhi Road, Qingdao, P.R.China

   Tel: 86-0532-2866810
   Fax: 86-0532-2879562

Deadlines:

  July 1994: Second Circular will be sent only to those who have requested
  it on the reply form included with the First circulr.

  1 December 1994: booking for post-conference excursions

  1 February 1995: Submission of abstracts

  1 May 1995: Notification of acceptance for oral or poster presentation

  1 July 1995: Submission of manuscripts for review and publication

                    REPLY FORM

Family Name:___________________ Given Names:________________________

Title(Dr/Prof/etc):_________________________________________________

Affiliation:________________________________________________________

Address:___________________________________________________________

Tel:_______________________Fax:___________________ E-Mail:__________

(Please Circle as appropriate)

 1. I wish to attend conference. Please send me more information.

 2. I wish to participate in the mid conference excrusion

 3. I wish to participate in the post-conference excursion

 4. I intend to submit a paper entitled____________________________

   for Oral presentation/poster display

 5. I wish to stay inL Hui-quan, Huanghai, or Badaguan Hotel(Check one)

 6. I wiah to stay in the dormitories

Please return the completed form to:

  Prof. B.L. Wu
  Marine Ecology and Polychaete Laboratory'
  First Institute of Oceanography
  State Oceanic Administration
  3A Hongdaozhi Rd., Qingdao
  P.R.China