You or your colleagues may be interested in a new LISTSERV dedicated to
molecular diagnostic applications in pathology. Here is the mission
statement of this service:
* This list will provide a forum to exchange information for those
* physicians and scientists interested in the application of modern
* molecular techniques to the field of pathology, especially in the
* area of diagnostics. The list will not be moderated in order to
* encourage participation. All information relevant to molecular
* pathology/diagnostics including technical discussions, regulatory
* information, meeting announcements, managerial issues, etc. are
* appropriate for this list.
To subscribe to the list, send this message (without a subject line)
SUBSCRIBE MxDIAG-L <your name>
LISTSERV at ALBNYDH2.bitnet
To send a message to the list, use this address:
MxDIAG-L at ALBNYDH2.bitnet
The list works as a mail distributor which will automatically forward a
to all the subscribers simultaneously. In addition, messages will be
stored in a monthly log for subsequent retrieval.
If your work involves molecular techniques as applied to human diseases,
especially to diagnostics, this list should provide a useful place for
discussion of topics of interest to you.