All's Well!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Sat Feb 12 01:21:15 EST 1994

All forwarding to Daresbury was turned off earlier today.  I have run
tests on every single unmoderated group.  All of the mailing lists and
newsgroups appear to be working properly once again at net.bio.net and
the machine is no longer gasping for breath!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

P.S. - Hope when I log in tomorrow morning I don't have to eat my
words 8-)!

Please report any problems that you might suspect to
biosci-help at net.bio.net, and please include copies of any suspected
problem messages with **complete** e-mail headers.  Remember that all
bounced mail on the network, contrary to popular opinion 8-), is not
*our* fault, but it is difficult to diagnose a problem if we can't get
the complete header information on the message that you receive.

A last word of hopeful but probably unheeded advice - please get rid
of using e-mail and switch to using USENET news software if you have
not yet done so!!!  The day that the last mailing list bites the dust
will come none too soon if I ever get my wish.

Now we'll have to move on to fixing the biosci-server address and the
other problems with WAIS/archives/etc. at net.bio.net.

				biosci-help at net.bio.net