Workshop Information (Web/Gopher)

Patricia de Oliveira patricia at ftpt.br
Thu Feb 24 01:08:10 EST 1994

Dear All,

For those of you who want to follow the workshop "Linking Mechanisms for
Biodiversity Information" now going on at Base de Dados Tropical,
Campinas, SP, Brazil, we have structured a special gopher and web document
for this purpose.  Available information includes: . Programme . List of
Participants . Background Information . On-line Contributions (messages
sent to biodiv-L) . Workshop Session Summaries and Reports . Documents for
the Workshop Proceedings.

To reach our gopher point your gopher client to:
gopher.ftpt.br 70

or web:
http://www.ftpt.br/ws/linking.html

We will send another message latter during the day talking
about the workshop proceedings and we really wish to encourage
the participation of all interested.

Please remember also that all contributions sent to biodiv-l
(BIODIV-L at ftpt.br) will be discussed with the workshop participants.

Thanks, Dora

Dora Ann Lange Canhos         E-mail: dora at bdt.ftpt.br
Base de Dados Tropical        Tel:    +55 192 427022
Fundacao "Andre' Tosello"     Fax:    +55 192 427827