Resumes to MEDSEARCH AMERICA: Update

larryb at halcyon.com larryb at halcyon.com
Wed Jun 1 00:30:45 EST 1994

[NOTE FROM THE BIONEWS/bionet.announce moderator: I have posted
 messages from this operation in the past because they were not
 charging end users.  If this policy changes, that will be the end of
 the distribution of these postings in BIOSCI/bionet - Dave
 Kristofferson]

MedSearch America is about to go live with
our Healthcare resume database!

EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS you can
have your resume posted on MedSearch America.

Here are the directions for sending your resume via
E-mail.  Alternatively, you can mail your resume to MSA.
Our normal charge is $5 per page to type your resume into
the computer, but we are WAIVING THIS CHARGE until June 30th.

If you can E-mail your resume do.  This will save us quite a
bit of work.  But if you know someone with no mail access (possibly
no computer) who would like to post their resume, they can mail it
to the address that will be mentioned below:

How to E-mail your resume to MedSearch America
   If you have experience, training and/or education in a healthcare /medical
   related field: or business skills or training that can be utilized in the
   healthcare industry (i.e. Management, MIS, Finance, etc) you are encouraged
   to post your resume with MSA.

   Make sure your resume is in ASCII format.  Include towards the top of your
   resume on 2 lines the following information:

a) TYPE "Desired Work Status:" followed by your choice of
      Permanent, Temporary, Contract, Internship or Volunteer.

b) TYPE "Relocation:" followed by the CITY and STATE  that you
      would like to relocate to;  (optional)  Your resume will appear
      in both the region of your home address, AND the region you
      would like to relocate to.

   Example:
   Desired Work Status: Permanent
   Relocation:  Portland, OR

   THE SUBJECT LINE of your E-mail will be the first search result the
   employer sees. It should read something like:
   "RN/8 yrs. Exp./East Coast/200+ bd. hosp" or
   "M.I.S. Director, 15 yrs., Major HMO/San Fran".

   E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO: resumes at medsearch.com

Sending a Paper Resume
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   You may also mail us your paper resume to:
   MedSearch America, Inc.
   ATTN: Resume Input
   10407 NE 32nd Place Suite B-106
   Bellevue, WA 98004

   The fee of $5 per page (for data entry costs) payable
   to MedSearch America, Inc. will be waived until June 30th!

   Make sure your Subject Line (see above) Work Status and
   Relocation information is included on a seperate page
   (no charge) or in the body of the resume.

Your resume will be accessible to Healthcare employers nationwide.

This will be posted for the benefit of those with only newsgroup and e-mail
internet access to interested health related groups.

Larry Bouchard
MedSearch America, Inc