FREE Biotech Symposia At NWU In July

CTR FOR BIOTECH rloerzel at merle.acns.nwu.edu
Thu Jun 2 22:35:17 EST 1994

> > >   NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY   < < <

*******************INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE***********************

July 9-13  Molecular Graphics at the Frontier: 13th Annual
            Conference of the Molecular Graphics Society

***********************ONE DAY SYMPOSIA***************************

July 14    Health - Challenges in Alzheimer's Disease: From
            Biotechnology to Long-Term Care

July 15    Bioremediation - Applications, Technologies, & Markets

July 21    Technology Transfer - Transferring Value and Creating
            Synergy

July 22    Food/Agriculture - Emerging Issues in Foods For Disease
            Prevention: A Partnership between the Health & Food
            Industries

July 28    Patents and Intellectual Properties - Developing a
            Biotechnology Patent Strategy

July 29    Venture Capital - Funding for Biotechnology: Trends and
            Directions

There is no fee for the "One Day Symposia," however, space may be
limited, so please let us know if you are planning to come so we
can arrange for space and parking.

Please RSVP to:
The Center for Biotechnology            Phone: 708-467-1453
Northwestern University                 Fax:   708-467-2180
2153 Sheridan Rd.                       Email: RLoerzel at nwu.edu.
Evanston, IL 60208