Attn: MICHIGAN ALUMNI

Shyam D. Parekh sparekh at Emerald.tufts.edu
Fri Jun 17 20:12:01 EST 1994

To all Michigan Alumni:

   I have noticed that the net lacks any organized mailing lists,
newsgroups, or newsletters that specifically address the interests and
issues concerning the University of Michigan and its large alumni
body.

   So, in response, I am starting a...

		Michigan Alumni Mailing List!

   Anyway, don't get too excited. The success of any list will depend
on some of you contributing articles, newsclippings, event notices or
whatever else YOU THINK may interest the Alumni community.

   The list will likely be associated with the U of M Club of Greater
Boston. However, the list will not be restricted in topic; all Alumni
throughout the world are encouraged to join.

   All you have to do to join is send me your e-mail address! No fees,
nothing to worry about!  All e-mail addresses will be kept
confidential; they will never be released without your permission.

   So, all you need to do is reply to this message (to me, not the
newsgroup).  Send your e-mail address to:

		sparekh at emerald.tufts.edu

   By the way, the first article, a pre-season football report, will
go out in the next few weeks. Remember, all I need is your e-mail
address... bingo! you're connected.

Shyam Parekh
sparekh at emerald.tufts.edu (Use this address for e-mail)
aquaman at athena.mit.edu